Bose L1 Model 1S + Caisson B2
- Recommended for audiences up to 300
- 12-speaker articulated line array delivers 180-degree horizontal sound coverage
- Produces consistent tonal balance with less volume drop-off over distance
- System's interconnecting pieces allow for easy transport, set up and breakdown
- B1 bass module included
Spend less time setting up your gear and more time enjoying it. The new L1® Model 1S portable line array system delivers a potent combination of portability and performance. It's compact and light enough to make setup quick and easy, yet powerful enough to fill a mid-sized venue. This system works well for solo musicians, bands and public speakers. Includes one B1 bass module for enhanced low-end performance.
Put your PA behind you
The vertical configuration of the system's small, closely spaced drivers allows the L1® Model 1S system to project sound forward and to the sides—delivering 180-degree coverage—but very little up and down, reducing unwanted reverberation. This produces consistent tonal balance as sound spreads more evenly across the stage and into the audience, and the volume level drops off much more slowly than with a conventional speaker.
Unique Bose® technologies enable the system to serve as both PA and monitor. It can be positioned behind or to the side of the performer—and you hear just what the audience hears. You're in control, and there's no need for conventional monitors, mixers and PA systems.
Convenience to go
The three components of the L1® Model 1S system - upper array, lower extension and power stand - connect quickly and easily without the need for separate speaker stands. Set up and breakdown take just minutes. And everything stores neatly into the three included carry bags, making transport easy, too.
Deep bass from small enclosures
The B1 bass module is our more portable bass option. It is considerably lighter and smaller than conventional bass bins required for the same performance. And it ensures more accurate amplification of lower notes for most voices and instruments.
With the L1® Model 1S system you can add a second B1 module or power one B2 bass module for more flexibility and even greater power.
The optional T1 ToneMatch® audio engine adds four more channels, so you can expand the system and connect additional instruments and microphones. You can also use the ToneMatch® engine to fine-tune your sound with powerful, proprietary tone-shaping tools.
- L1® Model 1S top array : 111 cm (H) x 9 cm (L) x 10.5 cm (P) • 7.4 kg
- L1® Model 1S bottom extension : 100.6 cm (H) x 10.6 cm (L) x 10.5 cm (P) • 3.8 kg
- L1® Model 1S power stand : 12.8 cm (H) x 26.2 cm (L) x 69.2 cm (P) • 10.7 kg
- B2 bass module : 59.4 cm (H) x 33.8 cm (L) x 48 cm (P) • 20.41 kg
- Analog input accepts either a 6.35 mm (1/4”) TRS plug (jack plug) or TRS cable to accommodate a wide range of sources. Just adjust level control until desired level is achieved.
- ToneMatch® input provides power and audio to and from the T1 ToneMatch® engine via a single ethercon cable.
- Bass module output connects to B1 or B2 bass module.