TRUESONIC 3 - 12 "bi-amplified 1000W
With the Truesonic 3, Alto Professional offers an update of its bestseller series of professional speakers with the aestheticism still remarkable, but for even more performance.
This third generation, with the same design that made the TS2 series a success, features an amplification almost twice as high as previous models to deliver up to 1000 watts of continuous power with a comfortable power reserve and superior performance. additionally a higher sound pressure particularly calibrated to sound events of larger size. The box, still robust, compact and lightweight, has 4 handles for easy transport. Trapezoidal, equipped with M10 attachment point and a 35mm base, it allows use in all types of applications.
Available in 8-, 10-, 12- or 15-inch versions, Alto Professional's Truesonic 3 still sets a new standard by offering a range of powerful and affordable PA speakers, while retaining exceptional acoustic properties and the reliability required. by the professionals.
- Bi-amplification Class D: 650 + 350W, 1000W RMS
- 12 "speaker and 1.4" neodynium tweeter
- Bandwidth (+/- 3dB): 53 Hz - 20 kHz
- Bandwidth (+/- 10dB): 46 Hz - 22 kHz
- Crossover frequency: 2 kHz
- Maximum SPL at 1m: 128dB continuous / 131dB peak
- Dispersion (HxV): 90 ° x 60 °
- Built-in 2 channel mixer with independent volume control
- 2 XLR / Jack combo inputs, 1 XLR Mix Out
- Ground Lift and Contour Switches
- Trapezoidal casing made of polypropylene, compact and lightweight
- 4 transport handles, M10 attachment points, 35 mm base
- Weight and dimensions: 16,3 kg, 605 x 354 x 350 mm