Dual Animation Lifeline Contest Storm-8x10WH
Lyre with double ramp animation
The madness of the white multibeam
- New multibeam effect
- Double rotation Tilt and Pan rotation
- LED control by LED
- Crossed / uncoupled beam effect
A true UFO in the world of lighting, the multibeam STORM-8 lyres are first and foremost a formidable space-scanning machine for dynamic light beams.
With a three-rotating system driving 8 simultaneous beams, the STORM-8 gives the illusion that several projectors make simultaneous or desynchronized movements with phenomenal power.
Obviously, the internal programs make the best use of this technology to offer you real shows that can be synchronized with tempo.
Beams in all directions
With 8 beam outputs on 3 independent axes, the STORM-8x10 floods the space and impresses with its dynamism.
The beams follow one another, move closer together and diverge into a completely hypnotic ballet.
Limitation of movements according to the chosen program
In order to avoid that in the automatic mode the lyre sends beams to non-interesting areas (ceilings, workpiece angles, etc.), each show provides different PAN and TILT amplitudes.
- 8 LEDs 10W bright white - 50,000 hours (estimated)
- Opening of 6 ° (individual lenses)
- Low temperature, low consumption, can operate several hours without interruption
- Variable speed stroboscope
- Pulse or flash effect on the sound
- Dimmer electronic variable from 0 to 100%
- Standard DMX-512
- 1 to 13 DMX channels
- Simplified control (EASY-2 compatible)
- Internal synchronized tempo (internal microphone)
- Simplified operation of several units in Master / Slave mode
- Drop-down menu for assigning and selecting different modes
- Panorama movement of the set
- Independent rotation of each bar
- Amplitude: Pan 540 ° - Rotation of bars on 230 °
- Position memory and automatic Pan reposition
- Mounting bracket with hook 1/4 turn Omega
- Power consumption: 100W max.
- Power supply: AC 100 / 230V - 50 / 60Hz
- Dimensions: 414x153x376mm
- Net Weight: 6,5 Kg