Turntables Direct Training
At the cutting edge of technology, the VL12 Prime vinyl deck meets the need for professional turntables that combines sound performance, rugged construction, uncompromising insulation and luxurious finishes.
The VL12 Prime has everything to become the turntable of reference for professional DJs.
Completely assembled by Denon DJ, the VL12 Prime has been designed with the utmost attention to detail: heavy metal fabrication for optimum plumb, perfectly balanced (high / low) adjustable motor torque for exemplary performance and signal-to-noise ratio , ultra-insulating feet to resist all unwanted vibrations, large pitch adjustable from ± 8% to 50% for perfect adjustments, S-arm with precise adjustment of cushioning for excellent reproduction of all the musical details of each grooves of your vinyls ... Finally, to introduce a unique touch to its look, the tray is surrounded by an LED RGB lighting with a customizable control of color and intensity.
- Heavy metal construction for rock-solid stability
- Insulating feet that eliminate all vibrations and unwanted returns
- The most powerful motor torque in the industry with 5 kgf / cm in High mode
- Constant torque: 3.8 kgf / cm
- Start time: <0.3 sec
- Innovative Easy grip / brake pad for a better feel
- Isolated motor designed for optimal signal-to-noise ratio
- S-arm for accurate reading
- Innovative tonearm support with dual Lock or Rest mode
- Base of the strong metal reading arm
- Brushed metal control knobs
- Two playback speeds: 33 and 45 rpm (45 rpm adapter included)
- Pleurage and flicker: <0.05%
- Adjustable pitch ± 8%, 16% or 50%
- Contour of the tray illuminated by integrated RGB lighting with control of color and intensity
- Included Rca audio cable with ground wire, felt, 45-speed adapter and cell door
- Weight and dimensions: 12.4 kg, 451 x 355 x 150 mm