HA-2 SE second edition: mobile headphone amplifier
The OPPO HA-2 SE Second Edition is a portable headphone amplifier with ES9028-Q2M ESS Technology DAC.
This is an evolution of the first generation HA-2.
OPPO HA-2 SE Second Edition: mobile headphone amplifier
Building on the success of the award-winning HA-2 EU nomadic headphone amplifier, the HA-2 SE EU takes advantage of the new ES9028-Q2M ESS Technology DAC. With its ESS 32 Bits Hyperstream parent architecture and Time Domain Jitter Eliminator, this new SABRE32 reference DAC exceeds all the expectations of audiophiles in terms of nomadic music performance. The HA-2 SE EU offers high-performance digital-to-analog conversion for the Apple iPhone / iPod but also for many Android devices. A 3.5mm input is present for portable music players that do not have a USB digital output. With its VOOC fast charger and its powerful battery that can act as a power reserve for your device, the HA-2 SE EU is a real companion to nomadic music.
• Digital / Analog Conversion by ESS Sabre32 chip ES9028-Q2M DAC Reference
• Audio PCM support up to 384 kHz / 32-bit, and audio DSD up to 12 MHz (DSD256 or DSD4x)
• Support multiple devices for digital-to-analog conversion via USB: iPod / iPhone / iPad, smartphones with USB OTG function, PC and Mac computers
• Stereo headphone and line-out outputs
• Two gain settings for optimal sound quality of your headphones
• Bass boost
• Quick charge OPPO VOOC (Approx.
• Powerful battery that can charge other mobile devices
DAC ESS Saber 32 ES9028 Q2M
PCM 32/384 and DSD compatible up to 11.2 MHz
DSD read via USB according to DoP or native protocols (native for DSD 11.2 MHz)
Asynchronous USB controller
IPhone, iPod and iPad compatible via USB
Android OTG compatible (requires a version of Android that supports USB audio output)
Battery 3000 mAh (battery life up to 13h, 7h in USB, charge in 1h30)
Frequency response: 20 Hz to 200 kHz
Line input and output level: 1 Vrms
Output power: 300 mW at 16 Ohms, 220 mW at 32 Ohms and 30 mW at 300 Ohms
Output impedance: 0.5 Ohm
1x 3.5mm stereo mini-jack input
1x 3.5 mm stereo mini-jack line out
1x USB A port for iDevice
1x micro-USB port B for OTG devices and computers
Fast USB charger, micro-USB cable B to USB A, lightning cable to USB A, micro USB cable B to micro B (for Android), stereo audio cable 3,5-3,5 mm, 2 rubber bands
Dimensions (WxHxD): 68 x 137 x 12 mm
Weight: 175 g