The TTM 57SL combines the best Rane and Serato have to offer in a single, high performance mixer. Finally a mixer that fully integrates mixer hardware, software and software controls in one powerful package. The TTM 57SL combines all the performance and features of the Rane TTM 56 with Serato Scratch LIVE software. We didn't stop there -- we also included internal effects with six stereo insert points.
TTM 57SLThe TTM 57SL comes with two pieces of control vinyl, two control CDs, Scratch LIVE software and an extensive color manual.
▪ Play a combination of digital and analog sources.
▪ Play up to two digital files controlled by vinyl or CD while recording your mix.
▪ Or, record two stereo sources when not using vinyl or CD control.
▪ Cue analog and digital sources.
▪ Operate standalone as a no-compromise performance mixer.
▪ Battle / Live Performance DJ
▪ Night Club
▪ Mobile DJ
▪ Radio / Broadcast DJ
▪ Mixtape DJ
▪ Remix Project Studio / Post Production
The minimum operating system requirements are either a 800 MHz Mac G4 with OSX 10.3, or a 1 GHz PC running Windows XP with Service Pack 2, either with 512M of ram or more. Intel Macs must use Scratch LIVE version 1.5 or higher, downloadable from the Scratch LIVE forum.
The downloadable 1.7.2 version of Scratch LIVE includes support for the Microsoft Vista operating system. Note that we recommend Windows XP over Vista, most notably for performance reasons. You will be able to run XP at a lower USB buffer setting, meaning lower latency and better performance using XP than is achievable with Vista.