Payment 7. Payment
1. By credit card:
(Carte Bleue, Visa, Eurocard, Mastercard accepted in France).
Validation of your order by credit card is mandated to pay the tax inclusive price of the order. You are charged only when the development preparation for shipment of your order or switching to mount it (if you chose this option). You have two options to submit your bank information:
- On the Internet With SSL, you can pass safely the type of card (Carte Bleue, Visa, Eurocard, Mastercard), the number of the card, expiry date, name of card holder (name as is shown on the card) and the cryptogram on the back of this card.
- By Fax You can communicate by FAX the order form with the order number, the credit card number, card type (Credit Card, VISA, Mastercard, Eurocard) the expiry date and name of carrier the card (name listed as such on the credit card)
to 05 34411410.
3. By check or money order:
- You send a check, payable to AUDITORIUM26, to settle the amount inclusive of the order (including postage) to the back of which is denoted by the order number and proof of identity and / or proof home and order details to:
27 Avenue de Larrieu
- This payment is available if your order is processed and billed on behalf of an individual for an amount less than € 500. For payment by check, our services reserve the right to request payment by bank transfer.
- For payment by money order, contact the post office to make payment of your order. Upon receipt of the mandate, it will be treated by us and you can follow the progress of your order directly to your customer account.
The processing of your order starts on receipt of payment. If it failed within ten days, the order is put on hold or canceled.
4. By bank transfer:
Simply choose this payment method on the payment form during the checkout process. The banking information to make the transfer is communicated in the mail confirming your order.
The order processing starts with the receipt of the transfer.
If it failed within ten days, the order is canceled.
5. By Phone or Fax:
During the ordering process, we will guide you to the checkout.