The new Sonos One
+ With integrated Amazon Alexa voice service
+ The smart speaker for music lovers
- Use your voice to broadcast and control your music. Integrated Amazon Alexa voice service.
- Listen to your music, follow news and traffic status, control your connected devices and enjoy other features available with voice service
- Amazon Alexa from a single Sonos speaker.
- Control your music by voice from Spotify, Deezer, Amazon Music and TuneIn.
- Pair voice control with the Sonos app to manage all your music in one place: Amazon Music, Spotify, Apple Music, Deezer your internet radio and 50 other streaming services from around the world.
- Connect wirelessly to other speakers in your Sonos Home Sound System and play your music in the room or rooms of your choice. Enjoy the rich and powerful sound of a connected speaker with built-in voice control.
- Pure design in black or white with matte finish, to adapt to any type of interior.
- AirPlay 2 is now available.
Two class D digital amplifiers perfectly matched to loudspeakers and acoustic architecture.
A tweeter that produces a sharp and precise high frequency response.
A mid-woofer that faithfully reproduces the midrange essential for accurate voice playback while delivering rich, deep bass.
Adjust the bass and treble to optimize the sound of a single room or a group of rooms.
A range of six high-range microphones, used for intelligent voice capture and noise cancellation technology.
Dimensions (H x W x D)
161.45 X 119.7 x 119.7 (mm).
Finishing the product
White with a matte white grid. Black with a matte black grid.
Features of the upper case
Touch-sensitive interface with volume up / down, previous / next track, play / pause and mute function The LED indicates status, silent mode, and voice broadcast.
Respect for privacy
A bright LED indicator lets you know at any time if your speaker's microphone is turned on.
Power & Network
100-240 V AC, 50-60 Hz, universal plug. Automatic start / stop.
Works in Wi-Fi network, not Bluetooth.
Works on your Wi-Fi network with an 802.11b / g compatible router and a 2.4 GHz frequency band for uninterrupted music listening.
A 10/100 Mbps Ethernet port. Directly connect your Sonos to your router via Ethernet cable for unstable Wi-Fi or use the Ethernet port to provide Internet access to wired devices for Boost configuration.
Content of the package
Sonos One, Power Cable, Flat Ethernet Cable, Quick Start Sonos Guide and Legal and Warranty Information.