LIVE MIXING TABLE
The heart of the console system has been designed to achieve an excellent level of audio performance thanks to the SHARC 4th generation A / D-D / A converter: 24bits, 44.1 / 48kHz.
The onboard software allows total control and fingertips on the entire sound processing of your mix, for example: parametric equalization, dynamic processing, effects, but also management of returns, routing outputs as well as all the backup and player / recorder on USB key.
The tablet application allows complete control over all the functions of the LIVETOUCH20. You can manage and check your mix in the listening area and then adjust your stage returns to the musicians and their needs.
It will also allow to have an extension of the touch pad of the mixer and thus to visualize and intervene on pages and different parameters in multi-screen mode.
• 12 microphone inputs + 2 stereo inputs
• 1 S / PDIF input / output and 1 AES / EBU output
• 4 mono bus / 5 stereo bus / 1 bus monitor
• 8 assignable outputs on XLR
• 1 stereo monitor output and 1 headphone output
• 1 touch screen 7 inches
• 8 effect modules
• 2 USB plugs for recording songs, playing songs and saving scenes
Technical characteristics :
• Inputs: 12 mics (4 Combo), 2 stereo, S / PDIF and USB
• Input Channel Functions: Phase, Delay, High Pass Filter, 4 Band Parametric EQ,
noise gate, compressor, panoramic, effects
• Outputs: 8 XLR assignable, AES / EBU, S / PDIF and headphones
• Internal signal generator: White noise, sinusoidal and white noise
• Phantom power: 48V can be independently activated on each channel
• Features: USB Play and save songs, system update,
scene backup and external network card
• Screen: High Definition Touch, 7 inches, 1024 x 600 pixels
• AD / DA: 192 KHz / 24 bits maximum
• Sampling frequency: 48 KHz / 44.1 KHz
• DSP: SHARC ADI 40-bit Floating Point Processor, 4th Generation, 450M
• Effects: 8 modules: 2 Reverbs, 2 Modulation, 2 Delay and 2 graphic equalizers 15 bands
• System: Custom Android
• Network: Via 1 external USB module (supplied)
• Remote control: Via 1 IPAD application
• Power supply: 100-240V 50 / 60Hz> DC12V
• Dimensions: 445 x 325 x 100 mm
• Weight: 5.3 Kg
• The LIVEtouch20 console
• 1 External Power
• 1 IEC power cord
• 1 WiFi dongle
• The user's guide
Sorry no reviews available in your language.